If you are selected to participate in GET UP 2018:
Accommodation will be booked for all participants at the Courtyard Rome Central Park and is free for all selected participants based on double occupancy. When you are selected to participate in the course, you can indicate if you wish to have a single or shared room. If you prefer to stay in a single room, there is a surcharge per night that you would need to pay yourself prior to the event.
Arrival date: Tuesday, 17th April 2018 – anytime
Departure date: Saturday evening, 21st April 2018 – after 18:00h, or where logistically necessary on Sunday 22nd April 2018 – flights +/- 1 day need to be confirmed by Olympus prior to booking them! If not confirmed by Olympus they might not be eligible for reimbursement.
Please note the following: The course finishes in the evening. It is not acceptable to leave considerably earlier.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to EUR 350 after receipt of a proper invoice and the original bills indicating the costs and dates (flight bills should also include name, departure, and destination) after the course.
The reimbursement of travel costs is conditional upon adherence to the following guidelines and limits:
- Flight: Economy class only
- Train: 2nd class only
- Arrival and departure have to be as close as possible to the actual duration of GET UP (max. +/- 1 day where logistically necessary, if previously confirmed by Olympus)
- No costs for extension nights for personal reasons will be reimbursed
- No invitation of accompanying persons
- Return of a participation form, together with a signed Approval of Employer, until 29th January 2018
Any additional costs accruing on behalf of the participants will not be reimbursed.